Our Foundation Partners are the lifeblood of the incubator. We exist because of their ongoing commitment and support. They provide us with resources, connections, leads, wisdom and experience, they are:
- New Zealand’s most advanced city-wide broadband communication network
- Supplying high performance internet and private networking services for business, government and the ISP industry
- Providing the bedrock of good legal advice to turn enterpreneurial talent into real economic returns
Helping companies access the tools needed to build a digital startup.
- The Wellington regional economic development agency. Inspiring world changing businesses in the Wellington region
- New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) is the Government’s national economic development agency
- Armillary Private Capital (Armillary) is a specialist investment banking, funds management, financial training and advisory firm dedicated to the advancement of the NZ private capital markets
- Woodward Partners provides commercial advice, analysis and insight to listed companies, private companies, government and entrepreneurs.
- Catapult is a leadership performance company that makes a profound, proven and practical difference. Catapult provides services in two areas – leadership development and leadership consulting.
- Umbrella works in partnership with organisations to help people make successful health and lifestyle changes to boost their resilience.
- It’s no mystery that creating a successful business takes time! That’s why here at Go Fi8ure we’re bookkeepers and accountants in the business of giving you more time, helping you to stimulate the growth of both your business and your passion.
- CABIX provide the full spectrum of communications support, specialising in media relations and media training.