Next round: Aug 21 – Sept 25 2014
In a nutshell: Creative HQ’s Startup Sessions are based on best practice we’ve researched around the world. Next series starts Aug 21, for six weeks. It costs $750+gst for a team of two, you get 12 hours group sessions, 6 hours one-on-one mentoring, plus tools, templates and tips to take your business the next step and beyond.
Yes? Get in touch here … or keep reading for more details.
BE A SMART FOUNDER
WHY? The Startup Sessions are designed from best practice of the world’s startup communities for working with startup founders. Participating will make you a better startup founder. You will:
- discover the value your idea has;
- build a validated understanding of your market;
- structure a business model;
- understand how to impress investors;
- and have your pitch near-perfect.
WHEN? The next Startup Sessions workshop series starts Thursday 21 August and runs for six weeks. The maximum capacity is six startup teams of up to two people. Contact us if you want to reserve a place.
COST? The cost is $750 +gst for up to two people.
WHAT? Each week you will get:
- A two-hour facilitated group session with other startup teams. (Thursday 12:30–2:30pm @ Creative HQ, Manners St, WLG)
- A one hour one-on-one with a Creative HQ startup strategist (time to be arranged)
- Tools and tips to move your idea/business to the next stage
- Access to a closed group forum to trade ideas and share learnings in between contact sessions
- A short list of tasks and templates to work on between group sessions.
Over the six weeks we cover the following with you, based on a practical implementation on your business idea.
Week 1: Intro – Using lean methodology, tools – your business canvas - Goal: Clearly map your business journey
Week 2: Customer Development – testing, surveying, validation - Goal: Strongly validate and populate your customer set
Week 3: Customer data – integrate insights into business plan – intro to minimum viable product - Goal: Integrate customer feedback into product plan
Week 4: MVP testing, developing, data – market positioning - Goal: Work product testing outcomes into business value proposition
Week 5: Value proposition, marketing proposition – customer acquisition – pitch intro - Goal: Translate value proposition into marketing proposition
Week 6: Pitching your proposition - Goal: Fit your marketing proposition into a live pitch
OUTPUT? Each individual’s experience will be different, but we aim to give you a firm validated view of how much potential your startup idea/business has, and what you need to take it to the next level.
Contact us here if you want to take your startup forward with the Startup Sessions.
If you know of anyone else who might be interested – send them the link www.startupsessions.co.nz