Work with us
We strive to be wildly impactful
We help innovators around the world transform their ideas into real-world solutions.
To do this, we need diverse, interesting and up-for-a-challenge people.
We are on a growth journey and we’re always on the lookout for new talent. If you can’t see the right role for you, register for our newsletter and we’ll keep you in the loop as new opportunities come up.
Working at Creative HQ
We have lofty dreams and big plans to achieve them. We are an agile team, working in a fast-paced and energising environment. We’re all driven by the desire to create a positive impact at home in Te Whanganui-a-Tara Wellington and around the world.
Some of the perks of working at Creative HQ are:
- A team that has your back
- Flexible working hours
- Social team time and an annual team retreat
- Cultural training
- Professional development opportunities
We’re always looking for new partnership opportunities.
If you are interested in partnering with us or supporting our mahi, get in touch. Some of the ways you can get involved:
- Sponsor a startup programme or event.
- Sponsor our GovTech work.
- Partner with us to respond to RFPs.
- Partner with us to deliver great programmes.
- Become a mentor or advisory board member for our teams.
- Invest in our startups.