Climate Response Accelerator 2024
Innovate, Act, Transform
The 2024 Climate Response Accelerator is a 12-week initiative crafted to assist entrepreneurs with a focus on impact in addressing some of the most pressing challenges our planet faces.
Selected teams from around Aotearoa, New Zealand will be provided with coaching, mentorship and the tools and resources to help them advance at each stage of their growth.
These startups are led by ambitious founders tackling some of the most urgent challenges and creating a positive impact for their communities.
They will be joining an amazing community of globally-minded changemakers including EHF fellows, tenacious startup founders to board level executives who will provide connections, expertise and support during and after the programme.
Starting with a three-day, in-person bootcamp in Wellington and ending with a showcase event, founders will have twelve weeks to set a strong foundation for their business with support from mentors, coaches, industry experts, and current and former founders.
November – January 2024:
18 March 2024
7 June 2024
“The best part is that once the programme ends, the support doesn’t. You’re welcomed into a community of founders, mentors, experts, investors and friends who want you to succeed. Have an ask, put it out to the community and someone will answer it.“
Who should apply?
We’ll accept applications from any and all startups working on CleanTech and climate-focussed ventures, with a preference towards pre-seed companies with large growth potential.
We expect the majority of accepted teams will be Wellington-based, though we have space for teams across Aotearoa.
We’ll be looking for founders to clearly articulate the problem they’re solving and the impact it will have, as well as their potential to grow and scale their business in order to create positive and significant economic and environmental outcomes.
To help you start on the right foot, you can expect:
- Standup with your cohort to check in on the past week’s achievements and their goals for the week ahead
- Coaching session with their Creative HQ coach
- Mentor meeting to provide advice and big picture thinking
- Workshop/Founder session, either developing specifically relevant skills to their current place in their growth or hearing from a founder further down the line.
Selected teams will receive the following support:
- Dedicated mentors & a Creative HQ coach
- Curated workshops & speaker sessions
- Access to Creative HQ tools & content
- Access to network & community
- Connections to business, government, investors & community leaders
- Free dedicated workspace in Wellington, plus discounted co-working space around the country.